Discipline is fundamental in Catholic education. We ask the parents to assist the teachers in guiding their children in the acceptance of responsibility. Our mission is to provide a safe and structured academic environment for all our students.
At the beginning of each 中国福利彩票正版app year, the teacher will send 中国福利彩票正版app a list of the 中国福利彩票正版app and classroom rules. The principal and every teacher in the 中国福利彩票正版app has the authority to apply appropriate disciplinary measures to a violation of any of the 中国福利彩票正版app’s regulations or policies. The following is a list, non-inclusive, of acceptable and possible disciplinary measures:
- Teacher or principal speaks with the child
- Conduct Referrals
- Classroom Discipline Plans
- Detention (it is the student’s responsibility to inform his or her parents if a detention is
assigned for the following day and detention must be served on day assigned).
- If a child receives a conduct referral or detention form, it is expected to be signed by the parent/guardian and returned to 中国福利彩票正版app the next day. If not signed and returned, the child may face a consequence, (ex: loss of recess or another detention.)
- Parent –Teacher conference
- Special privileges denied
- Individual Discipline Contract
- In 中国福利彩票正版app suspension
- Suspension - out of 中国福利彩票正版app suspension
- Expulsion – It shall be the decision of the proper 中国福利彩票正版app personnel, after carefully weighing all the facts and circumstances pertaining to the incident of misconduct, as to which corrective measures are appropriate or adequate